so i got my smashbox stuff today, pretty quick! the 2nd pic is for a size comparison. and lastly, my dog, my fat lazy dog! haha she is so cute, and she is sleeping with one of those VS Pink Dogs. lol
hey there!! thanks so much for the comment! yes you should get that palette too!! I am very weak when it come to any makeup that has palettes! OMG your dog isss sooo freaking cutttttttteeee!! It just look exactly like my dog. I will take a pix with him one day and you will see! LOL
3 comments:
hey there!! thanks so much for the comment! yes you should get that palette too!! I am very weak when it come to any makeup that has palettes! OMG your dog isss sooo freaking cutttttttteeee!! It just look exactly like my dog. I will take a pix with him one day and you will see! LOL
You should try Toric Lenses, if your not already ;)
aww what a cute dog! i love the whole leopard print thing. I need to get something cute for my dog!
Post a Comment