Monday, February 2, 2009

L'EGERE BB Cream, MAC Emote, 24hr


I guess I kind of jumped on the BB Cream Bandwagon, and got the LEGERE White Multi BB Cream Foundation. I have been using it for about 3-4 days now, and I am totally in love with it! It comes out dark, but blends into my nc25-30 skin very nicely. I told my mom about it, and she decided to take a sample of my tube. She is very against of my usage of make-up, lol, only cuz im binge-ing and have packages come to the house all the damn time! but i told her about how its anti-aging, has spf and whitens the skin, and of course, i think any asian lady loves to hear those 3 words together in one product! It has not broken me out and no new pimples/acne has form, so thats a definite ++++!! Since I am at work or out for like 12+ hrs, it doesn't seem to last all day for me, and i do get a bit oily at the end of the day. mostly on my forehead though, which is the case with any product i use. damn forehead!

If you want more info on BB creams check out these lovely ladies!
xxpinkx review
Kimberly Tia's Review

On another note, I was able to swap on MUA for a brand new MAC Emote blush, which I am also totally loving!! I technically paid more for it then what its worth, but I am glad to have it. I bought it awhile ago at the CCO in vacaville, but for some damn reason I wanted to swap it for MAC Mineralize satifinish, which wasnt even all that!! I was sad =/ like that. Anywho, this recession has got my all freaked out! I need to limit my spending. Its funny because I would try to purchase things online, fill up the cart, and then fill in all my information. then i would close the website! no more clicking that send order/ submit order button!! its the devil!!

I did however purchase a 2 year gym memebership to 24 hr fitness for $299.99 from Costco, its a deal! Thats like $12.50 a month, you just gotta front the money...sigh...I am making that $299.99 worth my while. I like the gym mostly for swimming and steam room. But ms. nana here is going to be getting into tip top shape!

4 comments:

Yas said...

I totally know what you're talking about babe. Damn internet shopping right? :P That is an awesome deal. The gym is the ish. Girl you are gonna rock it I swear!

fuzkittie said...

L'egere is the best!

Stephanie said...

Hii! I just stopped by your blog and was reading some of these entries. What shade is your BB cream? Does it match your skin color? I've been wanting to try some but was afraid of getting the wrong color. I noticed that you were also an NC25 so yeah :). My lashes alsocurl up at the end naturally, so it's kind of tough for me to apply liquid liner as well.
I LOL'd at the Vietnamese dice game hahahah!! I used to play it with my family when i was younger! Oh the memories.
I'm so glad i stopped by to read this :)

Stephanie said...

Nana,
You should do some swatches on your skin! For me, I get tan easily when summer comes around. Since it's winter right now, I'm pretty much lighter. Aww thanks for your offer to send some BB cream sample! I really appreciate it, but I'll just go to the stores near my house at home (I live in a very Asian neighborhood) and waste their samples. I don't wanna waste yours hehe. :)