So great right?!?!?! I ALSO WON a $50 CHEVRON giftcard! my oh my what i would have done with the $50 nordstrom card! of course as makeup addict talking to another addict, i would have stopped by MAC in nordstrom and rack up some stuff! but i guess my chevron giftcard will be given to the bf so he can drive me places =D haha. thats all for tonight! *muah*
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Banquet!
andSo i had a banquet tonight, and the reason why i go is because of the raffle! I LOVE RAFFLES! especially when i win! and I DID!!! i was very excited. although i would have prefered to win the digital camera, i got myself on of the new ipod nano chromatics. like so,
So great right?!?!?! I ALSO WON a $50 CHEVRON giftcard! my oh my what i would have done with the $50 nordstrom card! of course as makeup addict talking to another addict, i would have stopped by MAC in nordstrom and rack up some stuff! but i guess my chevron giftcard will be given to the bf so he can drive me places =D haha. thats all for tonight! *muah*
So great right?!?!?! I ALSO WON a $50 CHEVRON giftcard! my oh my what i would have done with the $50 nordstrom card! of course as makeup addict talking to another addict, i would have stopped by MAC in nordstrom and rack up some stuff! but i guess my chevron giftcard will be given to the bf so he can drive me places =D haha. thats all for tonight! *muah*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment