Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best-O-Burger

I am just posting random places because my co-worker suggested it and I want to remember to try it out. so Best-o-burger cheap but good sliders with fries and curly fries!! sounds kinda good. i brought my lunch today so maybe I will try it 2m or when i forget lunch.
I am trying to be good with my eating habits and only be bad once or twice a week. yesterday I had a salad for lunch and some green beans and snap peas as a "snack" lol. salad again today, but this time, with some tri tip, i do love me some beef!! and i am trying to cut down on my starbucks addiction..lol
oh how i love thee! Caramel Macchiato!!
(picture from google search)

2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

That burger even looks good to me! And I hate burgers.. haha.

Yas said...

Argh girl that is my kinda food! That looks soooooooo good. And caramel machiattos are just as lovable in my book. Yummy!!