If you don't know, I LOOOVE TO EAT!!! and i think that should be my newfound glory. I am sure I will have to work out 2xs as much as I am now, which is 0, lol but my god, i've been drooling all day looking at food places. SF is having this Dine About Town thing that ends at the end of January, where "3-course lunch for $21.95 or dinner for $34.95" are available at super fancy resturants! I haven't got a chance to go yet, but I think I will be spending my final days in some of those resturants! or at least I want to. Mostly for dinner, since I have work until 5:30pm
I also want to go to "The Stinking Rose" i do love me some garlic!! haha. will add to list when i find more gooodies!! haha
1 comment:
Mmm I'd love to read about foodies! :D
Post a Comment