how fun!!!! congrats on your up and coming goodies and I can't wait to see your swatch of the bellini, i was on the fence about getting it from CS.... *le sigh*
Can't wait to see these when you get them babe! Argh I'm so sad that the code doesn't work on the pro site.:( Please let me know how you like that little buffer brush...its so cute! And please post swatches! The blush colors look really hot.:)
2 comments:
how fun!!!! congrats on your up and coming goodies and I can't wait to see your swatch of the bellini, i was on the fence about getting it from CS.... *le sigh*
Can't wait to see these when you get them babe! Argh I'm so sad that the code doesn't work on the pro site.:( Please let me know how you like that little buffer brush...its so cute! And please post swatches! The blush colors look really hot.:)
Post a Comment