Yippee!! Great pics...esp. phloof & the 217! I cannot rave enough about those two. I've been using phloof for the last 6 years religiosly as a highlight for going out. Please do swatches on the other colors when you get them hottie!
Hey Nana babes. Seriously If you like full coverage makeup (think Studio Fix Fluid, Estee Lauder Doublewear, Revlon Colorstay) but want something that photographs awesome and doesn't feel as tight on your skin, you will likely love Cinema Secrets. Its my favorite and the easiest to apply of the stage foundations I've used. Ben Nye & Joe Blasco broke me out horribly, RCMA can be super hard to apply right. Just be sure to get it all off at night with makeup remover, cleanser & toner! Its one of my favs for sure.
Oh & if you go that route...be sure to set with powder hunnie & buy latex free sponges like Alcone or Cinema's and stipple it on lightly and then build to the coverage you want! ;)
5 comments:
Yippee!! Great pics...esp. phloof & the 217! I cannot rave enough about those two. I've been using phloof for the last 6 years religiosly as a highlight for going out. Please do swatches on the other colors when you get them hottie!
Hi Nana! Nice to meet you and thanks for following my blog~
thanks for the love.. stay in touch xoxo <33
Hey Nana babes. Seriously If you like full coverage makeup (think Studio Fix Fluid, Estee Lauder Doublewear, Revlon Colorstay) but want something that photographs awesome and doesn't feel as tight on your skin, you will likely love Cinema Secrets. Its my favorite and the easiest to apply of the stage foundations I've used. Ben Nye & Joe Blasco broke me out horribly, RCMA can be super hard to apply right. Just be sure to get it all off at night with makeup remover, cleanser & toner! Its one of my favs for sure.
Oh & if you go that route...be sure to set with powder hunnie & buy latex free sponges like Alcone or Cinema's and stipple it on lightly and then build to the coverage you want! ;)
Post a Comment