So, if you didnt know, i've been wanting painterly paint pot for the longest! i finally got it in a swap on makeupalley. =) am i satisfied? i guess im okay about it! lol i like it as a base, but it creases on me =( i also got all my hauls from mac...i am loving nocturnelle!! will swatch/pics later.
i feel sad that i have to be studying the CPA soon. I just finished school and more studying to doo!! at least the info from school will be pretty fresh in my mind!
Reasons why I am taking CPA:
-I will be hirely desirable as an employee...lol
-Make more bank...
-Further my education
-Because it sounds cool on my business card to be Nancy, Certified Public Accountant
-work is boring at the moment and it will keep me busy
- i got 2 free review courses
reasons why i dont?
-ITS HARD!!
-overall passing rate is a lil less then 50%
-its 14 hours of fantastic fun! 4 parts ranging from 2.5-4.5 hrs, you dont have to take 4 parts all at once.
-its on the computer...
playing with make up all day is soooo much easier! haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so proud of you though! You can do it! I know its a lot of studying though. Good luck sweety!
hey hun
I actually only thought they came in one shade...but the mushroom and the aloe one i have swatched on my are are identical in color if that helps any...will check when i get home...
you can definitely make it dear :) my friend just graduated i think..haven't heard from her for a few months but i know she's graduating as a cpa just this december. and she's so lazy but she made it. just think of all the makeup,clothes,bags and shoes you can buy with the money you make! i hate nursing but i had to finish everything, what i kept in mind is.. "i want this and that but i need my degree to get what i want".
Good luck on CPA! I'm sure it will all be worth your hard work!
Post a Comment